James Asquith Air Miles Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the ‘AirMiles Giveaway’ Competition (the "Competition") as advertised on @jamesasquithtravel on Instagram by James Asquith
- This Competition is open to all followers of James Asquith (@jamesasquithtravel) and Holiday Swap on Instagram (@holswap).
- All Competition entrants must be over the age of 18 and at the time of entry.
- This Competition is not open to employees, agents or other representatives of Holiday Swap Limited or their immediate families.
Entering the Competition
- To enter the competition, Entrants must:
- a. Be following James Asquith (@jamesasquithtravel) and Holiday Swap (@Holswap) on Instagram; and
- b. Comment on any of the Competition posts and guess the number of Avios Airmiles that James Asquith has in his Avios account at the closing date of the competition ("Total Airmiles");
- Entrants may make up to five guesses. Any additional guesses will be disregarded.
- All entries must be submitted by no later than 23.59pm (GMT+0) on 22 September 2018. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- The prize is for a number of Avios Airmiles that will be transferred from the account of James Asquith to the Winner (the "Prize"). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be offered in any circumstance. The total number of airmiles transferred may not be equivalent to the Total Airmiles above due to constraints on the amount of airmiles available to transfer.
- The Winner will be the valid entry whose guess is closest to the Total Airmiles. In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen randomly by James Asquith from the tied entries on 23 September 2018 and the Winner will be contacted shortly after by Instagram. The winner must confirm receipt by instagram within 48 hours or they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and another winner will be chosen. The Winner will then liaise with James Asquith who will facilitate the transfer.
- To claim the Prize, the Winner must have or will need to create a valid British Airways Executive Club account. The transfer and use of the Prize (including any useage limits and expiry dates) will be subject to the separate terms and conditions of the British Airways Executive Club.
Exclusion Of Liability
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, James Asquith excludes and shall not have any liability to any Entrant in connection with or arising out of any Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- Events may occur which render the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of James Asquith and accordingly James Asquith may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion without liability.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant indemnifies James Asquith against any and all actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by us in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non-performance or non-observation by the entrant of any agreement, conditions, obligation or warranty on the part of the entrant herein.
- James Asquith will not be held liable for any technical fault in the submission of entries.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the Entry. James Asquith reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.